Kenya Badge of Honor Mens T-shirt.
Jamhuri Wear Kenya "Badge of honor" Tee.
This one is for the love of the republic, something special to celebrate our roots.
Kenya a beautiful East African country off the coast of the Indian ocean. Kenya got its name from the Kamba people who are famous long-distance traders.
The Kamba word ‘kinyaa’ pronounced as Kenya translates as "a higher place where God (Mulungu) lives". The highest point in Kenya is Mount Kenya elevating at 5,199 m. The Kamba believe that God resides there.
The T-shirt features the emblem and colors of the national flag.
- The Black color represents the people of the Republic of Kenya.
- Red for the bloodshed during the fight for independence.
- Green for the country's landscape and natural wealth.
- The white fimbriation to symbolize peace and honesty.
- The black, red, and white traditional Maasai shield and two spears symbolize the defense of freedom.
- Lightweight 100% cotton tee.
- 2 color process silkscreen print.
- 100% combed cotton for a super soft hand feel.
- 30 singles thread weightFine JerseySlim fit
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Shipping Time (Expedited) 3-7 Business Days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
|HSP (inches)||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾||32 ¾|