Kenya Badge of Honor Mens T-shirt.
Kenya Badge of honor Tee.
This one is for the love of the republic, something special to celebrate our roots.
Kenya a beautiful East African country off the coast of the Indian ocean. Kenya got its name from the Kamba people who are famous long-distance traders.
The Kamba word ‘kinyaa’ pronounced as Kenya translates as "a higher place where God (Mulungu) lives". The highest point in Kenya is Mount Kenya elevating at 5,199 m. The Kamba believe that God resides there.
The T-shirt features the emblem and colors of the national flag.
- The Black color represents the people of the Republic of Kenya.
- Red for the bloodshed during the fight for independence.
- Green for the country's landscape and natural wealth.
- The white fimbriation to symbolize peace and honesty.
- The black, red, and white traditional Maasai shield and two spears symbolize the defense of freedom.
- Lightweight 100% cotton tee.
- 2 color process silkscreen print.
- 100% combed cotton for a super soft hand feel.
- 30 singles thread weightFine JerseySlim fit
**FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA, USE CODE JAMHURI12 AT CHECK OUT**
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
|HSP (inches)||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾||32 ¾|
Share this Product
I needed to represent my African heritage and Kenya in a big way on a recent music video project.
My order was shipped just in time for the shoot and it made a major difference.
Jamuhuri Wear team is first world and first class in quality and service delivery, you can’t go wrong with their loyalty which puts the customer needs first in mind.
Jamuhuri followed up to make sure I received my order on time on Pacific time. It doesn’t get better than that!
Black Excellence 101!
Shukrani! we appreciate that our customers are top notch as well, so they expect the best of service for their dedication and support! appreciate it and cant wait for the music video!
Without you they would be no us! ~Kimathi