Jaramogi Odinga T-shirt
Jaramogi Odinga White T-shirt
This t-shirt commemorates the life of Jaramogi Oginga Odinga (1912-1994). He was a leader of the Kenyan political legislature and a key figure in the country's push to obtain independence. Odinga adopted the name "Jaramogi" in homage to Ramogi Ajwang, an ancestral Luo chief. In 1947, Odinga joined the legislative council and later backed Jomo Kenyatta, who became president in 1963. Odinga bravely supported democracy until his death in 1994.
- Lightweight 100% cotton tee.
- Digital technology printing process.
- 100% combed cotton for a super soft hand feel.
- 30 singles thread weight.
- Fine JerseySlim fit Made in the USA
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
Share this Product
I like the way I was followed up and my lost Item replaced and constant communication. The t-shirt is too dope and of great quality. Good job Jamhuri wear.Hapo Sawa .Andrew