Bantu Knots Matuta Natural Hair Salon Ladies Crewneck
Bantu Knots Matuta Salon
This sweatshirt features the classic African hair salon street pop art found painted on walls and signs in markets all over Africa used to promote local natural hairdressing shops.
More often these signs are hand-painted on wood panels by self-taught sign artists who work in studios independently
Such signs first appeared in urban areas to advertise services sometime during the 1930s to 1950s.
Bantu Knots Matuta popular design is now available in this warm cozy fleece sweatshirt perfect for the layering season.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Share this Product
Great fit, can’t wait to wear it everywhere!