Kenya Badge of Honor Ladies T-shirt
Regular price $24.95
Kenya "Badge of honor" Women's flag emblem T-shirt.
Kenya got its name from the Kamba people who are famous long-distance traders. The Kamba word ‘kinyaa’ pronounced as Kenya translates as "a higher place where God (Mulungu) lives". The highest point in Kenya is Mount Kenya elevating at 5,199 m. The Kamba believe that God resides there.
The T-shirt features the colors of the national flag.
- The Black color represents the people of the Republic of Kenya.
- Red for the bloodshed during the fight for independence.
- Green for the country's landscape and natural wealth.
- The white fimbriation to symbolize peace and honesty.
- The black, red, and white traditional Maasai shield and two spears symbolize the defense of freedom.
- 100% combed cotton for a super soft hand feel.
- 30 singles thread weight
- Fine Jersey slim fit
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
|Length (inches)||24 ½||25 ½||26 ½||27 ½|