Kinyozi Barber Box Cut Retro Crewneck Sweatshirt
Kinyozi Barber Box Cut (Flat Top) Retro Crewneck Sweater
"Styles mingi kushinda Menu Ya Kinyozi." Kiswahili - (More styles than the barber's menu)
The Kinyozi Barber box cut crewneck sweater inspired by African hair salon street pop art found painted on walls and signs in markets all over Africa used to promote local Barbershops.
More often these signs are hand-painted on wood panels by self-taught sign artists who work in studios independently
Such signs first appeared in urban areas to advertise services sometime during the 1930s to 1950s.
Presented here in a sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months or a stylish layer on cool evening hangouts. Guaranteed to spark many conversations.
A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem