Nairobi A 4 Africa All-City Cropped "Tumbo Cut" Hoodie
Nairobi A 4 Africa All-City Cropped "Tumbo Cut" Hoodie.
Nairobi is the capital and the largest city of Kenya. The name comes from the Maasai phrase Enkare Nairobi, which translates to "cool water", a reference to the Nairobi River which flows through the city. The city is popularly referred to as the Green City in the Sun.
A 4 Africa collection is a celebration of the rich diversity of the great African culture and its permeating presence in many of the world’s global cities and at home in the continent.
Fitted, comfortable, and soft—this t-shirt can withstand multiple washings while maintaining its shape, great for everyday wear!
• 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220.39 g/m²)
• Dyed-to-match drawstrings
• Dropped shoulder cut
• Cropped body with a raw hem
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, or the US
|Width (inches)||22||23 ½||25 ½||27 ½||29 ½|
|Length (inches)||18 ⅝||19 ⅜||21 ⅜||22 ⅛||22 ⅞|