Africa Unite Mens Crewneck Sweatshirt
Africa Unite Men's Crewneck Sweatshirt.
"How good and how pleasant it would be Before God and man, yeah To see the unification of all Africans... So, Africa Unite!"
@Bob Marley Africa Unite Album - Survival 1978
Forty years ago Bob Marley released his iconic reggae album titled Survival. The album artwork was designed by Jamaican artist Neville Garrick. It depicted the flags of 48 African nations plus Papua New Guinea.
Fifteen of those flags are now obsolete and some states didn’t have flags featured because they only attained independence after the album was released.
We decided it was time to update this classic Pan-African artwork and reworked the original to represent how the geopolitical landscape looks today, keeping with the spirit of Africa must still unite!
We think Bob would be proud. What do you think?
The popular Africa Unite graphic in a sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months.
A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Pre-shrunk • Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and waistband
- Processing Time 2-3 days.
- Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.